0

1st Bon Odori!..

Posted by Zi Hang on 7/18/2010 03:14:00 pm
I duno how to comment abt it..
it is nt suitable 4 boys..except ur purpose is go thr to gap lui..
but it is girl's favourite .^^
maybe the fan is very interesting gua~
well,accompany girls outing wont be very bore..
They r scare 2 lose in the game,but they also expect they will lose..
bicuz in their mind they wish 2 meet a leng zai 2 take the fan..haha~
n maybe i will be a pro photographer by my dear's friend..^^

1st time i drove 2 skul myself yesterday..
n my 1st passenger is my dear.^^
i made her worry liao whole day..><

17 July 2010..
125 to us..^^
I very expect tat yesterday couldnt be end..XP
many 1st times yesterday..
wats a meaningful day to us.^^
sweetss memories in bus & thr..^^
full of sweetss in my heart.
my heart is her.^^
Love is in the air.^^


|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 My Lifestyle All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.