0

After April Fool..

Posted by Zi Hang on 4/02/2009 08:08:00 pm
Yesterday is April' Fool..bt i oso no hav little time 2 celebrate lol..
Aiks..days coming i hav many big project 2 do leh..

First,on June 20 n 21 u i 1 2 prepare the 学术学艺展,tat means 美术展 la.I m the chairman 4 dis project..We society got 6 classes 1 2 do..so dis is so many things 1 2 cover n plan lol..bt although is 6 classes so the skul approved our RM4,000++ budget..haha..bt dis project can let me "half died"jor..bsc our pressure is many more de as dis year is our Chong Hwa 90th birthday..so if we cant do it better har..den i wil "died" ..so i wish every frienz can support me on tat 2 days..our place is at art clases..nearby de form 1 class..

Secondly,in August..we Art Society got a fashion show..theme is :RE-DESIGN..tat means we 1 2 use some recycle things n reuse it do design 2 a cloths den produce it 2 wear..Finally,maybe we 1 2 choose the top 20 1,den u wil private model n hav a fashion show in skul..dis time is the 1st time our skul do the show..so i hav a big hope we can do it best..our place mayde at the skul hall den we 1 2 do the show like outside fashion show 1.maybe i wil design 2 cloths..so wish u also can support me la harr..i tink dis is a very special 4 our skul..
P/S:I really nid model in this fashion show..who hav interesting can find me 2 discuss.





Thirdly,is myself de.In SPM i take the Art subject so i 1 2 effort do the project jor..bsc it may pass up on August..topic is ocean life..my target is get A1..Ha~





So u c Although i hav SPM dis year now i can nt absorbed all my mind on SPM..I start 2 worry dis things we cause i cant get 9A in SPM..T.T

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 My Lifestyle All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.