I am night owl?

Posted by Zi Hang on 4/16/2009 10:06:00 pm

Yesterday after i bek home ate lunch,i went 2 sleep..
den i haven take a bath myself..xo
this is because i am very tired jor after few days busy..i still wear my skul uniform den go bed 2 sleep..zzzz

few hours ago..probably is at 10pm nite..
my mum came my room n say loudly:Ei,Zi Hang u haven bath den u go 2 sleep ah?den she also say my time is invert 2 everyone..because a normal person is wake up morning,n sleep at nite..
I m wake up nite n sleep at morning..so she say i m a night owl..

After she finished saying,den i begin wake up 2 bath n eat my dinner..
the water of bathroom n the dinner always cool..xo
At the moment,i remind i have science exam 2morrow so i begin 2 read it at 12am..
den after i finish it is midnight 2:30am!!

2day the teacher juz say the exam was canceled!!..
i heart dis,i really 1 2 beat him!!..
If 2day no nid exam,den i dun 1 wake up at 10pm i can sleep since 5pm until 5am..
is tat exam cause me 2 wake up 2 read..n dis is difficult 2 me when i was sleep well on bed..

But dis is not only 1st like tat, i constantly also sleep at morning,wake up nite..n my bussiness hour also is at the night n midnight..But dis is bad condition 2 me,because i m tired everyday at skul so if i was bek home the most important is go 2 sleep 1st..i also unlike dis..but i cant change it..So i am a night owl?

|

Copyright © 2009 My Lifestyle All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.