Ashley's 18th Birthday..

Posted by Zi Hang on 4/20/2009 08:41:00 pm
Nowdays got many ppl birthday around me..
but i oso dun feel anymore..especially 2day Ashley Birthday..
I was luckily because of I hav 2 go Uma Rani to celebrate wif them..
This made a chance for me to vent out my grievance!!
I shout and speak loudly at there n play like crazy..spoke more jokes..
Although other ppl will unlike us like dis,
But I m not care it feeling n i felt very comfortable n happy..
because i had vent out all my grievance..
Most important is we play in fily on the sky..ha~

Aiks..u all duno ah~..
At second recess time,I was reproach by head of art teacher very seriously..
But now i oso duno y she want 2 blame me like that..
I bring a big hope 2 find her,because i can get a comfirm answer from her hand..
After i arrived,is true la..the headmaster had chop our model poster..
But i was shocked because she say 1 2 change the rule of our fashion show 2 a competition..
I n ONION is very combat dis changing..
we explain 2 she if like u cant make sure all designer will pass up their cloths at June..
Because its become a competition so we can contact them many more..
But if we find a group of designer we can do it at the same time..so we can manage the all problem in dis case..
But now she blaming is began..
She scold us y u do it like a shit har..u 2 dun hav go 2 find other designer de mie?!
den If at june just only 1 or 2 cloths only produce ,the fashion show muz not be do..
And she say u dun do it best,she want 2 take all the blame for this.

SHIT LARH!!

Den she continue scold us y our work like a shit har..then say us is maimed ppl..b
bla bla bla..any many more she scold us..xo
Walau,is u delay our time lor!! U cant got the chop from headmaster,how we can begin any work??!!
At the moment i have one excited 2 beat her lo~bt finally i dun hav do lah~

Ei,teacher is u say i cant do it best den y u choose me be the chair of 学术学艺展?!
U think i m very interest to 2 ur society things ah?!.....Haha so funny!!
I also be compelled de larh~
That thursday i absent the meeting..
den at nite a ppl send sms to me say after they meeting,they decided me be the chairman of 学术学艺展..
When i saw the sms i also shocked lah..
Ei,do u know dis is the 1st year i join into Art Society!..

And Art society isn't my favorite loh~
My favorite is Handicraft n design lorh..
I will choose art society is because of last year we have a hope make a new club in skul..
But after we finished the proposal,we discuss wif them..
Because the new club is DESIGN CLUB but art society have a small group for design so we nid to bring it out n combined wif our new club..
But a xxx teacher dun let me do like tat so worried abt we will engulf their society..
because our proposal is nearby perfect..our policy also greater then they..

So this they gif us some place invite us 2 join their committee..
Onion ask me 2 join art society 2 help him..after i consider..
Then,i choose dis society is because i want 2 help my best friend-Onion 2 arrived his dream at skul..because he dun hav study nxt year..
But b4 i into dis society i have a request is i juz help u 2 manage the design group,others thing i will nt involve n join them..

But fact isn't nt like i hope,now i be the chairman of the biggest project in dis year!!
Eventhough,I juz think it is a chance for me learn more things..
Do u know y have many pro art student will heat into art society because of them juz only can drawing best then others.Except dis they juz a shit!!
Dis is the 1st time i be angry n lost control like that in dis year..
Whatever,i had already vent out all my grievance 2day..
Thanks 4 Jacqurline 2day can listen my grievance..i am comfortable now..
And thanks 4 Ashley' birthday made me return happier..=)
Nows i can comfirm wats the condition i choose a girl friend?..
Is a girl can listen me n share wif me all the grievance and happy..
And can help me or comfort me when i feel tired n unhappiy lol..haha

Maybe some guys will this is juz a best friend only..I can understand.i also hav some friend like dis but now they all already fall in love wif another...

So i gave up 2 find they n i juz duno who can listen 2 me more..xo







|

Copyright © 2009 My Lifestyle All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.